Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer is going way to fast

Well it's the 26th of Aug. ...... The first day of school. Jordan was really nervous about her first day as a soph. at Mt. Crest. She got up early and spent alot of time getting ready. She looked very cute. She road to school with one of my friends son, Ty Parkinson. She didn't want to ride the bus for fear she wouldn't look cool!!! She will kill me for saying that.



The last few months have been spent at the ball field. Her Mystique team ended their career by winning the last 3 tourns. that they played. It has been a great group of girls, and coaches and I'm sad to see it end. I will try and post some pictures later



I have a new great nephew that arrived in July. He is the son of Brady and Kelsey Bobka. He is very very cute and he will be named Baine. He has alot of dark hair, and dimples!!

No comments:

Post a Comment